MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Not Lined Up???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I am logged into my forum the "Forums" "Threads" "Posts" and "Last Post" Sections are not lined up, however when logged out they are lined up.

Here is the fixed version when logged out:

[Image: fixed.png]

Here is what it's like when logged in:

[Image: fix.png]

How do I fix it so it's in line when I'm logged in also?
It seems to me that this problem can be solved in two ways:
1. Adjust the width in CSS rigidly. If this does not help to use the second method.
2. Try the departments where there are no topics to write a thread and see if you then show up better.
If you had posts in all forums they'd be lined up, probably.

How do you get the date/time format different for guests and registered members, I didn't know that was possible? :s
(2010-02-11, 04:46 PM)virus4 Wrote: [ -> ]It seems to me that this problem can be solved in two ways:
1. Adjust the width in CSS rigidly. If this does not help to use the second method.
2. Try the departments where there are no topics to write a thread and see if you then show up better.

Tried the second method, it seems that the date is making it not work properly.

(2010-02-11, 04:48 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]If you had posts in all forums they'd be lined up, probably.

How do you get the date/time format different for guests and registered members, I didn't know that was possible? :s

I don't know how I done that, I am sure I didn't. I only just realized that, this is what is making them not lined up.

EDIT: In the USER CP there is the option to choose a date format. I changed it to the default and now the forums are lined up properly. If I was to remove the options, I can then remove this problem.