MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: http://administrationforum.net
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My forum, <snip - no longer MyBB>
has recently reached 1200 posts, and 100 threads.

We are a welcoming community for anyone interested in
both administration and business, and we would love to
have you join.

We are giving away iTunes Cards, Pre-Registered Top Level
Domains, as well as a Top Level Domain of your choice.

If you do feel like joining, be sure to post for a chance at
these great prizes!

We also have two theme from which you can choose from,
and are open to any suggestions / feedback that you have!

Good Luck,

Lukas Larsson
Theme looks good, I like this site I might sign up.
(2010-02-12, 01:33 AM)iPod15 Wrote: [ -> ]Theme looks good, I like this site I might sign up.

Thanks! We would love to have you sign up.
The "Front Desk" category should be renamed and moved beneath the other categories, since they are the ones that are more important according to what your forum is all about.
It says: We currently have 27 members registered, what happened to the other 73? :s
(2010-02-12, 03:22 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]The "Front Desk" category should be renamed and moved beneath the other categories, since they are the ones that are more important according to what your forum is all about.

Persoanlly, I prefer it up at the top. Anyone else think I should move it?

(2010-02-12, 03:36 AM)TimB. Wrote: [ -> ]It says: We currently have 27 members registered, what happened to the other 73? :s

Woops! It's supposed to be 100 threads.
Hey it's your forum and if you think the "Front Desk" should stay up top, that's entirely up to you. But just look at it this way, the "General & Fun Talk" has 26 threads and 243 posts so far. That's far more than any other forum that you have listed, yet it's nothing to do with what your forum is all about, and it's above everything that your forum is all about!!
(2010-02-12, 06:15 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]Hey it's your forum and if you think the "Front Desk" should stay up top, that's entirely up to you. But just look at it this way, the "General & Fun Talk" has 26 threads and 243 posts so far. That's far more than any other forum that you have listed, yet it's nothing to do with what your forum is all about, and it's above everything that your forum is all about!!

Now that you point that out, it changes my mind somewhat.

What do you think of this layout:

Front Desk
-Announcements
-Contests
-Red Carpet

Business Talk
(All same subs)

Admin Talk
(All same subs)

Other
-Resources
-General
-Website Reviews
-Coding
For the Front Desk I'd keep it as short as possible, so I'd take out the Red Carpet and put that in the the "Other" category. As for the Contests forum, unless that's something you'd be doing on a daily/ every other day basis, I wouldn't have a separate forum for that kind of thing, have it in the Announcements forum.
Contests is an important section - I have 4 going right now. Alright, I'll go shake up the layout right now.
Pages: 1 2