MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Username and Password recovery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My programmer added MyBB to my website and didn't give me any instuctions. He is no longer my programmer. What is the process for recovering this information? Is there a manual to refer to? Please Help!!!! Thank you.

http://www.arabchristiansingles.com/forum/forum.php

www.ArabChristianSingles.com

[email protected]
Just a note, as your forum doesn't have the minimum Powered By message required to get support here, it's in fact been edited to say it's powered by something else, normally you'd be refused support. However as you can't login to change it that'd clearly be an unfair thing to do, so just FYI for when you can login.
Technically it does, the forum is in an iFrame but it has been set not to scroll so you can't scroll down the bottom where it has the MyBB copyright, if you open that frame in a new window though you can see it. This should still be addressed though because it means half your forum is cut off.
So it does. Yeah we'll need to bet it out of an iframe, it's breaking your forum because the links are wrong, it won't help with logging in, and yeah, if it can't scroll, you'll have most of your forum hidden.