MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Post Count stuck on 0 for every user? (Even newly registered ones)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I did search but I couldn't find any relevant answers. I installed MyBB, converted from phpBB2 to MyBB and no ones post count is working. Just stuck on 0. Come see at www.terrum.co.uk/mybb Hope someone can help.
Firstly for all your forums can you go ACP > Forums & Posts > Select forum > Edit forum settings and make sure "Yes, posts in this forum should count towards user post counts" is ticked.

Then can you go ACP > Tools & Maintenance > Recount and Rebuild and run Recount User Post Counts
What search terms did you use?? This thread is stuck to the top of the merge system forum: http://community.mybboard.net/thread-52909.html
(2010-02-12, 11:26 PM)TimB. Wrote: [ -> ]Firstly for all your forums can you go ACP > Forums & Posts > Select forum > Edit forum settings and make sure "Yes, posts in this forum should count towards user post counts" is ticked.

Then can you go ACP > Tools & Maintenance > Recount and Rebuild and run Recount User Post Counts

Thanks alot! Big Grin This worked.
You didn't need to do all forums individually if you followed the steps in that other thread...
Oh well, at least he knows where that setting is now Big Grin