MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Coppermine & MyBBv1.0.x.x Bridge File
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Coppermine & MyBBv1.0.x.x Bridge File

Wink

Here is the latest file for bridging MyBB v1.0.xx with the latest version of Coppermine Photo Gallery cpg1.4.2

Many thanks to Nibbler from Coppermine. Big Grin

NO thanks to all of the users who downloaded it from the Coppermine forums.... and kept it a secret. Sad

If you have tried to bridge Coppermine in a 'shared' Db with MyBB, and left it there.... then all you should need to do is change the bridging file.

[attachment=2220]
KURTAY Wrote:I tried it and it's working.

It's looking great... Toungue

Who made the theme, and what's it called ?? Wink
But your copyright at the bottom is not complete, you need to have

Code:
Powered By MyBB
Copyright � 2006 MyBB Group

at least.
Okay, sorry for the stupid question, but how do I get this to work?

What needs to be done? I have Coppermine already loaded, but no one is using it yet. So, if it needs to be removed and reloaded, that's not a problem.

Again, sorry for the stupid questions.
There is a folder which is called bridges, download the file from that page and put it in there (the old mybb will be overridden). Than go to copermine, log in as an admin, activate admin-modus, admin-tools, and use the bridge assistent at the bottom. Even if it still says RC2 (or PR4), if you did what I said at the beginning, it should work fine. And make sure you are admin as the primary group in MyBB (I ran into trouble here Smile ). You also have to set the permissions of coppermine afterwards. If you have more questions read the docs inside of the coppermine questions (there is a section for bridging).
This link will give you step by step instructions.. Wink

http://community.mybboard.net/showthread...1#pid18271
Weird... I click on User Galleries and I get:

Quote:There was an error while processing a database query

Not sure what I did wrong. Undecided
I'm receiving this error:
While executing query "SELECT uid as user_id,username as user_name,COUNT(DISTINCT a.aid) as alb_count,COUNT(DISTINCT pid) as pic_count,MAX(pid) as thumb_pid, MAX(galleryicon) as gallery_pid FROM cpg_albums AS a INNER JOIN `buildric_RFmyBB`.mybb_users as u on u.uid+10000=a.category LEFT JOIN cpg_pictures AS p ON p.aid = a.aid WHERE ((isnull(approved) or approved='YES') AND category > 10000)  GROUP BY category ORDER BY category LIMIT 0, 12 " on 0

mySQL error: 

gallery/include/functions.inc.php - Line: 248
So lame. Sad