MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for an American correspondent
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Freebie Forum is a forum that lists all sorts of Free stuff (product samples, trial offers, etc) for residents of Canada and the U.S. These freebies are delivered directly to your mailbox free of charge. There are many free product samples that are available that many people are unaware of.
As I am a Canadian, I am looking for an American correspondent to help post samples for our American residents. This person must be dedicated and show a great deal of professionalism when dealing with members. Our goal is to provide a since of community among our members.

I have helped admin an extremely successful freebie forum some years ago, and it is something I truly miss. The site is brand new, but will hopefully grow quickly. I just need help from the U.S. side as many webpages are not available to me.

Anyone interested, please reply to this thread or shoot me a pm.

http://the freebieforum.co.cc
I sent you a PM.
I just replied.
For anyone else that's wondering, these product samples are distributed from various companies for promotional purposes. These samples are delivered to your home mailbox. Some samples range from free cd/dvd to free usb thumb drives, and everything in between.
Some of the samples are small useless stuff, but free none the less.
Over the years, I have received hundreds of dollars worth of free stuff.

In the future, I will be packaging some of this free stuff into a giftbox for some of our "Lucky" members that I will mail directly to their home.(I feel a contest coming on!)
But this will be done once the site grows.