MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theme Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

I have got a problem with my theme, I am using Freshred_MyBB and I have came across a situation that using this theme I am not able to delete any threads where as if I change the theme to something else, then I am able to delete, only while using FreshRed I am not able to delete any threads but I can delete posts but.

Let me make it more clear I am not able to perform any moderation option like splitting of thread, closing, opening,moving,copying etc using this theme.

I am the SuperAdmin of the forum still I cant, it says you do not have sufficient permission to do this action. Please help!!

Regards
Rohith
Thank you,

I have fixed the error my self...I just copied the script of showthread_moderationoptions under default templates to showthread_moderationoptions of Freshred_mybb,

Regards
Make sure the showthread_moderationoptiosn template is default, and make sure you're looking at the template set the theme is using.
Ya fixed it my self...thanks for supporting though!!