MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Guests Only Visiting One Part Of My Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know if this is an error in the software or just that my member list is super popular but it seems that is the only place guests visit. If you look at the Who's Online almost every guest is always viewing the member list. I checked my stats and the member list gets 20% more traffic then my homepage. Any ideas how to get people to visit the other parts of my forum? the website is www.thehelpforums.net Thanks for any help!
I don't see how a guest's choice on what page to visit is anything to do with the software. Are the IPs all similar?? if they are they're probably spam bots.
(2010-02-13, 08:58 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see how a guest's choice on what page to visit is anything to do with the software. Are the IPs all similar?? if they are they're probably spam bots.

I have checked the IPs on stopforumspam and only a couple are listed. they aren't similar either. It could be an issue if something in the code is making the homepage forward to memberlist OR something like that.
They'd only all be forwarded to the memberlist if there was non-default code somewhere.