MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Moderator Log Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I try to view the moderator log I get the following error:

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
145 - Table './adburton_forums/mybb_moderatorlog' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
Query:
SELECT COUNT(l.dateline) AS count FROM mybb_moderatorlog l WHERE 1=1

I'm running MyBB version 1.4.9 and I have no moderators, just the admin. I have tried to repair the table from phpMyAdmin but the only operation showing is to FLUSH the table which I cannot do because I do not have RELOAD privilege. Where do I go from here?
If you have a copy of the default install database of mybb, I would export the corrupted table and import the default table from the install.

TheWiz

(Also, when you get things working, upgrade your MyBB.)
(2010-02-14, 02:38 AM)TheWiz Wrote: [ -> ]If you have a copy of the default install database of mybb, I would export the corrupted table and import the default table from the install.

TheWiz

(Also, when you get things working, upgrade your MyBB.)

That sounds like a workable solution. Thanks for the idea. But upgrading is not that easy. I have many mods and my first attempt to upgrade failed. I have a local version of my forum running on xampp so I'll keep working on the upgrade until I get it right.
Simply repair the table via phpMyAdmin.
To clarify what Josh said, take a look at this thread http://community.mybboard.net/thread-51595.html
Thanks guys,

I ran REPAIR TABLE mybb_moderatorlog; and that worked.