MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Borderlands Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: logo.png]

Borderlands Forum is a discussion site where Borderlands gamer discuss topics related to Borderlands. Borderlands is a First-Person RPS game for both PS3 and 360. We have discussions like characters and online co-op. Also here you can trade your weapons with other members. Join now.

News: Coming soon. A Role Playing Game for Borderlands Forum. Give ideas here!

I can tell you spent a long time on this, it looks great. I think your logo is kind of squished, though.
(2010-02-14, 05:31 AM)iPod15 Wrote: [ -> ]I can tell you spent a long time on this, it looks great. I think your logo is kind of squished, though.

I did. Took me 2 months.
nice theme , not to sound like a raisin , but the reply buttons are still blue. but other then that I really like the black and red theme.
(2010-02-14, 11:44 AM)radone29 Wrote: [ -> ]nice theme , not to sound like a raisin , but the reply buttons are still blue. but other then that I really like the black and red theme.

I know. My friend is turning the blue button into a red button.
I think you have a decent chance with this forum, it looks ok. Get a domain and some hosting, ITS PENNIES.
(2010-02-14, 12:57 PM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]I think you have a decent chance with this forum, it looks ok. Get a domain and some hosting, ITS PENNIES.

Thanks for the feedback!