MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Search Box
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have a search box:
<a name="top" id="top"></a>
        <div id="header">
<div style="float:left;">
<tr>
<td class="trow1" align="center">
<form method="post" action="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php">
<input type="hidden" name="action" value="do_search" />
<input type="hidden" name="postthread" value="1" />
<input type="hidden" name="forums" value="all" />
<input type="hidden" name="showresults" value="threads" />
<input type="text" class="textbox" name="keywords" value="" />
<!-- start: gobutton -->
<input type="submit" class="button" value="Go" />
<!-- end: gobutton -->
</form>
</td>
</tr>
</div>

And i want it without a background colour or border without editing "input.textbox" in global.css how would i do this?

Thank you.
I'm not very good with HTML+CSS, but I would say you need to make your own class for it in global.css and use div class to use that class. (div class maybe wrong. Not sure Toungue)
Doesn't matter, i solved it. I had to create a new input.textbox in global.css and called it input.textbox2 and then changed it in the html.

Edit. Sorry about that joshua.

Edit 2. How do i get rid of the border when they are selected.
No problem Wink Glad it's working.
^bump^
There is no boarder on the search box on this site, so try viewing the source, maybe that will help Wink
I do not know if I understand but try to play the margins. If that's not what it is you give some screenshots (looks like and how to look) and I will try to help.
(2010-02-15, 04:08 PM)virus4 Wrote: [ -> ]I do not know if I understand but try to play the margins. If that's not what it is you give some screenshots (looks like and how to look) and I will try to help.

What i mean is when you click in a search box you get a green border around the box,

http://community.mybboard.net/search.php

Click in one of the boxes and you will see what i mean.
Still does not understand. In me there is not no green border when you click. Give screens because maybe something is wrong with my English. Smile
The search box looks like this:

[Image: 99365637.png]

But when you click inside it it looks like this:

[Image: offu.png]

I don't want it to change when you click inside the box.
Pages: 1 2