MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hi Pls HElp Me :
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How to change this:[Image: howtochangethis.jpg] in to http://www.gamersunited.net.tf
Just move the files to your web host, then export the database from localhost and import it onto your host. Then edit the board URL and cookie settings in ./inc/settings.php and the database settings in ./inc/config.php then you should be able to log into your ACP so go and change the settings you change in settings.php again in your ACP.
do you have a YM

whats this: DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE, PLEASE USE
THE SETTINGS EDITOR
YM?

Also, that notice is there because thats what you should do normally but if you can't access the ACP it is ok to edit them there providing you also edit them in your ACP as soon as you can. I probably should have told you to change these settings in your ACP before you attempt the move but remember once you do this you won't be able to access your ACP on your old installation.
do you have a YM
Sorry, I'm not familiar with what a YM is?
If that is the case then the answer is no, I only offer support here on the forums because that way many different people can contribute their knowledge to helping you, not just me and also because people in the future might find this thread useful.