MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Tags that only show content to Admins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need a mod/plugin that creates a new kind of tags. I want these tags to only show the content within them to Administrators only (and even possibly another tag that only shows content to Moderators & Administrators).

Thanks in advance and it doesn't have to be perfect, just something very similar will work =D
...BUMP...
The only thing I found is http://mods.mybboard.net/search/results/200350
But I have an idea: ACP -> Forums & posts -> Editing chosen forum -> At the bottom you have the permissions for each group -> group when you want to block view attachments, click the "Set Permissions" -> Check "Use custom permissions (below) "-> Uncheck:" Can download attachments? "And save. Do this for each group that you want to block the viewing attachments.

Unless otherwise not possible.
I'm not talking about attachments, I'm talking about something like the below:

"Hi! I'm having a problem with my account. Can an admin please check it out? My password is below:

[admin]ilikepie[/admin]"

Something that could work like that.
...BUMP...
Just send a PM to the admin, I don't really see any need for this?
I agree, it could be created but there is no reason. Plus you shouldn't need to give your password to an admin because they could change it/go on your account without needing to give it to them.
That was just one example. It could be used for more things, I just thought it would be a nice plugin to have. If it doesn't exist already you don't have to create one. Thanks anyways.
Ever consider using the "Thread notes" that is built into MYBB?

You can also post and unapprove the post so it's not visible to members.
Yeah MyBB already has something like this called thread notes, people usually just don't know about it.
Ok well thanks anyways I guess...