MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: General Help with MOD's not showing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi im new to myBB and to this type of forum stuff alltogether. I've installed a few mods and most successfully. I tried to install some sort of chat function but no link or anything showed on the page even though i had install/activated it in admin.

Then i noticed the profile comments clickable writing on the main page had gone from the top... this however was still there on the default theme (only). I think this may be because i tried editing the CSS code to make forum category writing to have an outline of black (also unsuccessful). This only shows on the default theme. I have basic understanding of programming code (mainly pascal) so kinda know how it works. Is there any 'good' guide to edit the program code parts.

Also if anyone knows how to manually enter some links, clickable writing to use these functions. I have about 5 add-ons that i activate but nothing shows where they're supposed to.

Since i tried to add the chat mods (like 3 different ones) most of the other mods i try and add just do not show! Sad is there something that i'm missing? Please advise i would be very gratefull... im doing the forum my mother and her friends after work and its taking all my time lol I also want to make it good for her (she doesn't get out much lol) so any help would be great.
Can you post some screenshots?
of the code i changed? tbh i thought i deleted my changes and reverted it.

Im back to using the default theme were the Profile Comments shows but other things do not. Is there any little tips or tricks to manually link the process to text/image say in the nav bar?

I gtg bed now early mornin for work :/ ill check back tomorrow and do some screenshots if need be.