MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Wordpress Guru's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all,

Im looking for a wordpress guy with lots of html knowledge to help me finish an integration off.

I'm happy to pay for your services, speaking on Skype/MSN would be great feel free to PM me.

It just involves moving some divs and debugging some html.

Thanks!
I would try to talk to combus if he has time. I know he can make some amazing ones.
(2010-02-15, 05:35 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]I would try to talk to combus if he has time. I know he can make some amazing ones.

Yeh thanks combus is great, we speak on skype, but contact with him is hard due to him being in Guatemala. Thanks anyway though!
Alicksis, Check your PM Smile
(2010-02-15, 05:39 PM)Alicksis Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-02-15, 05:35 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]I would try to talk to combus if he has time. I know he can make some amazing ones.

Yeh thanks combus is great, we speak on skype, but contact with him is hard due to him being in Guatemala. Thanks anyway though!

I don't really think my location is something that makes me hard to contact... through the internet o.O
Notice it's the World Wide Web.
(2010-02-16, 03:17 AM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]

I don't really think my location is something that makes me hard to contact... through the internet o.O

It's very hard to contact you! You know how many times you go brb and it's 2-3 hours!? XP

Srs, no it's not hard to contact him.
I can do wordpress themes, let me know if you need anything.
(2010-02-16, 04:02 AM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: [ -> ]

It's very hard to contact you! You know how many times you go brb and it's 2-3 hours!? XP

Srs, no it's not hard to contact him.

That doesn't count Toungue Besides, it's still not related at all with my location x.x And you're the one hard to contact, I tried today, but your net didn't like me D:

BTW, he just needs someone to check his theme to see where the markup issue is. I tried, but didn't have the time to dec decipher the loop he was making since the posts weren't being added under the same structure (o.O), and there are some messed up wrappers.

Ah dont take bad way, my point was its so easy to fix things when you can learn, i try to not let people just do it as you never learn that way, but thats easier in real time e.g. skype, and theres like a 2-3 threshold where we may be both on, so thats why its harder, dont take it bad though not your fault Toungue

And yeh im looking at it all again and trying to reset the loop and make sure everything but the footer stays in the wrapper Big Grin
Pages: 1 2