MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Remote login screen?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My name is Zach. I design websites and portals and customize codes for clubs and organizations in my home community in Ohio, US, free of charge. My current project is helping the local high school's newspaper - The Compass, to help them get online.

I recently got into MyBB when I saw that it was installed on the hosting site that I used for my companys' hosting. I talked to some people and got involved with installing MyBB, since the next task for me waas setting up a "Message Board" or a Forum for the readers of The Compass.

See, I built a portal for the compass staff (staff.rhscompass.com) with my own two hands (and a login system from FunGL). I custom coded everything. Is there any way that I can combine the login system from their staff portal to the forums? This is NOT a big deal, but I figured I would ask some professionals before I totally cut out the idea. I realize that this may be impossible. I can get a demo login for both the forum (software.rhscompass.com/forums) and for the staff portal (staff.rhscompass.com) if need be.

Please reply, as I am unsure about this move, and I'm not certain that it can be done.

Thanks!

~Zach

P.S. - Please PM me if you need more information! I know my directions can be somewhat confusing.

P.S. - I have already asked other webmasters and looked all over the forums and I have found nothing. They have said that it cannot be done. True?