MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need Help With Theme!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well I have just downloaded the Green Flash Theme and I don't know where to put these files there is one on its own called Green Flash Theme and then Images do I just dump the images in the images section FTP? and also where does the theme file go?
Where did you download the theme from?? The theme should come with a readme explaining where everything goes. The images need to go in a new folder in ./images/, and you import the XML file in the ACP.
(2010-02-15, 09:17 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Where did you download the theme from?? The theme should come with a readme explaining where everything goes. The images need to go in a new folder in ./images/, and you import the XML file in the ACP.

I put the images in the Images Folder but put them in a file that is called GF then I import XML file and then there is no background and no icons and stuff?
Forum URL?? And where did you download the theme??
(2010-02-15, 09:22 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Forum URL?? And where did you download the theme??

From this sites themes section and my forum url is http://www.thegamesdistrict.com/index.php
Images don't seem to be in the right place. ./images/GF/bg.png goes to a 404. Also you need to go to ACP > Templates & Style > **choose this theme** > change the image directory to images/GF
(2010-02-15, 09:33 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Images don't seem to be in the right place. ./images/GF/bg.png goes to a 404. Also you need to go to ACP > Templates & Style > **choose this theme** > change the image directory to images/GF

Done that and I have got the banner up but not the image directory?
You've set the image directory in the theme settings to images/Green Flash/images/GF but the images should actually be at ./images/GF/....
(2010-02-15, 09:50 PM)Nick 2nd Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-02-15, 09:33 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Images don't seem to be in the right place. ./images/GF/bg.png goes to a 404. Also you need to go to ACP > Templates & Style > **choose this theme** > change the image directory to images/GF

Done that and I have got the banner up but not the image directory?

I also went into template and styles my Flash Green isn't there.
Well it's installed as it's showing on your forum, and you just edited a setting for this theme so it was there a few minutes ago...
Pages: 1 2