MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can not use Moderation Options when editing inside a thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I apologize if this same issue has been reported before but I checked part of the Bug reports and it didn't look like anything similar was done, so here goes.

I've installed MyBB 1.4.11 (latest version) on a free webhost (ULMB.com) to host a forum for my Boy Scout troop. The forum is located here.

I installed the boards manually and I am the forum's head admin, however, whenever I try to edit a thread using the "Moderation Options" at the bottom right of the thread, I get this error message:
[Image: mybberror.th.png]

I checked my admin permissions and I am allowed EVERYTHING. I even edited my groups to be part of the Super Mods and Mods, yet nothing gets rid of that error. I'm guessing it might be a DB problem?

If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it so much!

Thank you
FK
If you head to ACP > Templates & Style > Templates > *8expand the template set your theme is using** > Show Thread Templates > showthread_moderationoptions > this will be in green, which means it's not default, so click Options > Revert to Original. Basically what's happened here is the theme you're using has an outdated version of a template, it was changed a few versions ago but hasn't been updated in the theme, and because the template doesn't match with what the PHP is doing with the input from it, it ends up giving this error.
Thank you very much, your method worked. Smile

FK