MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Header and Container Area
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, I have stated my URL below, and the information needed to ask for some help with my site.

What I want to achieve is like that of MyBBoard.net here and have the Header snug right up against my container area, I have an example image below if you are unsure of what I mean. I have created my own personal HTML header that I have placed in ACP>Templates>Header>Header, and it looks rather nice at a fixed ratio of 710px/padding 5px. The only issue is, that it does not lay snug against the containerr, it has a 1-2px space that I need to be fixed, if anyone has any advice on this issue, please tell me. Smile

Site: Daily Discussion Community
URL: http://dailydiscussion.org/community/
Image:
[Image: daily-d-header-example.jpg]
Try to throw the 4 images in one div and CSS height to give it stiff and margins to 0px. If this does not help that we think further.
(2010-02-16, 09:36 AM)virus4 Wrote: [ -> ]Try to throw the 4 images in one div and CSS height to give it stiff and margins to 0px. If this does not help that we think further.
Great advice, I going to try this directly after work. Smile

Cheers for the idea!
Sorry for the double posting, but it worked great mate! Thank you very much virus4, it was all an issue of div. just as you said.

Cheers!
I normally set the size of the header to the same size of the container, to which it will overshoot to the right, then set the margin-left: -20px; or double the padding you have in the container. I can't view the website so only guessing this is what you want.