MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Font and font size
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to change the default font of my forum and also want to increase the font of the threads. is there any option in mybb related to it? Please help
Try globall.css the body to change the font and enter this line at the beginning of the name of that which is to be the default:
font-family: Arial, Sans-Serif;

What this thread is to increase the font to tell a little more. You want the font was larger when viewing section (the thread) or when viewing a thread, and perhaps something else you mean?
(2010-02-16, 09:39 AM)virus4 Wrote: [ -> ]What this thread is to increase the font to tell a little more. You want the font was larger when viewing section (the thread) or when viewing a thread, and perhaps something else you mean?

First of all thanks for reply.

Yes you got my point I want the same what you have said further more a picture has been added.

[Image: nee1ie.jpg]
The template forumdisplay_thread find:
<span>{$prefix} {$gotounread}<a href="{$thread['threadlink']}"    class="{$inline_edit_class} {$new_class}" id="tid_{$inline_edit_tid}">{$thread['subject']}</a>{$thread['multipage']}</span>

And replace with:
<span style="font-size: 16px;">{$prefix} {$gotounread}<a href="{$thread['threadlink']}"    class="{$inline_edit_class} {$new_class}" id="tid_{$inline_edit_tid}">{$thread['subject']}</a>{$thread['multipage']}</span>

Of course, instead of "16px" you can enter any other value.
Followed the instructions changes size successfully.

<span style="font-size:16px;">{$prefix} {$gotounread}<a href="{$thread['threadlink']}" class="{$inline_edit_class} {$new_class}" id="tid_{$inline_edit_tid}">{$thread['subject']}</a>{$thread['multipage']}</span>

(2010-02-16, 09:39 AM)virus4 Wrote: [ -> ]Try globall.css the body to change the font and enter this line at the beginning of the name of that which is to be the default:
font-family: Arial, Sans-Serif;
I tried this but its not working is it working at your end?
I do not know how you took such a code. O

This changed its code for this?:
http://wklej.org/id/280480/

In my code works.

If this does not help to supply the URL.
(2010-02-16, 05:50 PM)virus4 Wrote: [ -> ]I do not know how you took such a code. O

This changed its code for this?:
http://wklej.org/id/280480/

In my code works.

If this does not help to supply the URL.

done thanks

Now, please tell about how can I change the default "font of all the threads body" in my forum?
As you change the font of the content of thread? (eg http://community.mybboard.net/thread-64933.html the content of this font?
If so, to find the template postbit_classic:
<div id="pid_{$post['pid']}" style="padding: 5px 0 5px 0;">
And replace with:
<div id="pid_{$post['pid']}" style="padding: 5px 0 5px 0; font-family: Tohama; ">
Instead of "Tohama" enter the name of the font you choose.

Then find the template postbit:
<div class="post_body" id="pid_{$post['pid']}">
{$post['message']}

And replace with:
<div class="post_body" id="pid_{$post['pid']}" style="font-family: Tohama;">
{$post['message']}

If you want to change the font size in both templates, add:
font-family: Tohama; font-size: 16px;
thanks a lot for reply I will try I will let you the results in the same thread
changing done according to the instructions but not effect on the context of thread and post but when I changed global.css it changed the fount style other then that of threads and post context I want to change them as well. Please help
done problem solved thanks a lot