MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Seamless Classic Postbit?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ah so I attempted this before, kinda managed what I wanted but managed to muck up all my layouts. This time I want to do it legitimately rather than playing by ear.

Can anyone tell me what exactly I edit/remove to make postss in the classic format seamless? - As in instead of a new table being created for each new post, just one table which holds everything?
In the template, locate postbit_classic line:
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder" style="{$post_extra_style} {$post_visibility}" id="post_{$post['pid']}">
and replace with:
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder" style="{$post_extra_style} {$post_visibility} margin-top: 0px;" id="post_{$post['pid']}">

That's it about? Wink
Yeah that worked, but now I'm getting a 2px line between posts which is kinda ugly Sad
Anyway to sort that out?
To zamiast tamtej linii daj:
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder" style="{$post_extra_style} {$post_visibility} margin-top: -1px;" id="post_{$post['pid']}">
Worked a treat Smile
Thanks so much.