MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Quick Theme OnChange
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(2010-02-19, 09:30 PM)Skyance Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks didnt see that.
No Problem
Not appear in my Forum After activate it.
How Can I add it?
(2010-03-19, 03:53 PM)alvarorojas4 Wrote: [ -> ]Not appear in my Forum After activate it.
How Can I add it?

Hey alvaro, check your "footer" template. If you can't see "<quickthemeoc>" (without the quotes) on it for any reason, just add it wherever you want the list to be shown. ^^
(2010-03-19, 04:30 PM)EviLito Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-03-19, 03:53 PM)alvarorojas4 Wrote: [ -> ]Not appear in my Forum After activate it.
How Can I add it?

Hey alvaro, check your "footer" template. If you can't see "<quickthemeoc>" (without the quotes) on it for any reason, just add it wherever you want the list to be shown. ^^

Thanks a lot I add it and works perfect, I don't know why don't appear at the instalation Confused
(2010-03-20, 04:16 PM)alvarorojas4 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-03-19, 04:30 PM)EviLito Wrote: [ -> ]
How Can I add it?

Thanks a lot I add it and works perfect, I don't know why don't appear at the instalation Confused

No problem ^^ And well, maybe it didn't appear at first because the plugin looks for this code "<!-- End powered by -->" on footer template and adds the "<quickthemeoc>" mark after it. Maybe your custom template didn't have that.

I hope you like this plugin. Toungue
Excelent, this was a request from me a while ago.
how do I move it above the footer on the right side? also, how do I modify the font color?
Dear guys, this plugin laks the theme change from URL!

Please add this functionality, is this hard?

Thanks
Version 2.0 released. New features:
  • Added compatibility for MyBB 1.6.x
  • Theme can be changed using URL
It conflicts with this plugin > http://community.mybb.com/thread-86905.html

How to add:

<input type="submit" value="Change Theme" />

http://community.mybb.com/thread-86905-p...#pid727495

Thanks!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6