MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Quick Theme OnChange
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Hi,

(2011-07-26, 04:18 AM)nadlerz Wrote: [ -> ]It conflicts with this plugin > http://community.mybb.com/thread-86905.html

How?
When both plugins are installed, Quick Theme, Doesn't work anymore.
In Showthread, New Replay, Edit Post Sad
(2011-07-27, 03:00 AM)nadlerz Wrote: [ -> ]When both plugins are installed, Quick Theme, Doesn't work anymore.
In Showthread, New Replay, Edit Post

"Doesn't work" is not specific at all... But anyway, I'm afraid I won't be able to help you on this one. I would have to install the "Advanced WYSIWYG Editor" plugin to confirm the conflict you're reporting and try to find a solution, but I don't have time for that... I hope you can find a solution in the "Advanced WYSIWYG Editor" support thread.

Greets.
After changing / choosing other theme,
Nothings change Sad
You can try it here > http://www.nadlerzforum.com/thread-manga...n=lastpost
Hi,

well, I installed this AddOn and I'm very happy with it. Thank you for that!

But I've one questions: In which template is the code for the dropdown? Because I want to change it from the form-tag to something different. Is that possible?

I want to change it into the style of DynamicDrives PopIt-Menu.

Greets and thanks!
windkind
(2011-12-02, 12:42 PM)windkind Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

well, I installed this AddOn and I'm very happy with it. Thank you for that!

But I've one questions: In which template is the code for the dropdown? Because I want to change it from the form-tag to something different. Is that possible?

I want to change it into the style of DynamicDrives PopIt-Menu.

Greets and thanks!
windkind

Hi, I'm glad you like this plugin.

The code that creates the dropdown list is not actually in the plugin file, because it uses a function integrated in MyBB. So, if you want to make some changes, you would have to write your custom code in the function quickthemeoc_run of the plugin file quickthemeoc.php

If you want to see how the integrated function works, it's in the file inc/functions.php
search for: function build_theme_select

Greets.
Hi,

thank you for you answer. So I can't just change the look for just one theme/template-set into a different way than the dropdown? Is that right?

But well, that's no problem. So I'll use the URL and then do some handwork on the template and place it that way. It's okay Smile

Greets.
I want to be able to leave out the MyBB GoMobile theme from the drop down list, because something isn't right and users get stuck on the mobile theme.

can this be done?
Sure, just find in the footer template of the desired theme, the following code:

<quickthemeoc>

And remove it. You can also place it somewhere else.
(2012-06-21, 07:18 PM)EviLito Wrote: [ -> ]Sure, just find in the footer template of the desired theme, the following code:

<quickthemeoc>

And remove it. You can also place it somewhere else.

Thanks!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6