MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Quick Theme OnChange
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Glad it's working for you now.

It's weird that you had to reactive though. I will make a note for that in the upgrading instructions.
I got this problem when I open any thread

Fatal error: Call to a member function load() on a non-object in E:\Inetpub\vhosts\>>>>>\httpdocs\mybb\inc\plugins\quickthemeoc.php on line 47
Just with that information I don't know what the problem could be. I may suggest you to reinstall and/or reactivate the plugin.

This questions might help you to narrow the cause of the problem: Does your forum work fine without the plugin? Did you edit the plugin? Does it work on another environment? (e.g. localhost, web server) Does other plugin (with language support) work fine for you?
: Does your forum work fine without the plugin?

yes

Did you edit the plugin?

no

Does it work on another environment?

I have not tried yet

Does other plugin (with language support) work fine for you?

yes except the quick them ( the anther plugin) I got the same error on line 39

and that happened only when I upgrade it to 1.6.8
Please try re-installing and/or re-activating the plugin.
Ok I will do it now

still the same problem Sad
Hello,

can be the name of the themes can spend? I tried it already with

(line ~ 62)
$data .="<a href=\"{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/images/{$mybb->user['style']}.zip\" title=\"{$mybb->user['style']}.zip\">download this theme</a>";

This method shows only the id number instead of the name of the styles.

THX
(2013-04-27, 05:02 PM)MrBrechreiz Wrote: [ -> ]can be the name of the themes can spend?

Hi, I didn't understand what you said. Do you want to get the theme name or the theme directory?
Hi,

theme name instead of id.
I haven't tested it, but you should be able to get the theme name by adding the following code:

$query = $db->simple_select('themes', 'name', 'tid = '.$mybb->user['style']);
$current_theme_name = $db->fetch_field($query, 'name');

You can add it after the instruction $theme_select = str_replace (~line 58). Then, you can use the $current_theme_name variable wherever you want to use/display the current theme name.

Edit: Click here for the fixed code.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6