MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Background problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I have my background but it looks different on people screens like size wise how can I stop this and keep it one size?
Is this a single background image or something that can be repeated across such a gradient? If you gave the best forums URL, and try to come up with something.
(2010-02-16, 08:48 PM)virus4 Wrote: [ -> ]Is this a single background image or something that can be repeated across such a gradient? If you gave the best forums URL, and try to come up with something.

I have set it as repeat but its a huge image, and my sites url is www.thegamesdistrict.com

and thanks for the last thing you helped me with.
I guess you have to think of a different background.
(2010-02-16, 09:57 PM)virus4 Wrote: [ -> ]I guess you have to think of a different background.

It happens all the time to any background it appears in different sizes to different people.
This is not something you can fix and is just something you have to deal with in web design. You need to either have a background that tiles so it will still look good in all resolutions or have a large background that fades to your background colour at the edges so it doesn't look out of place. I believe CSS3 has support for background stretching but not many browsers support it.