MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Users Can Post HTML
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
will this mod work with the latest version of MyBB 1.4.11 without any problems?

http://dennistt.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=438

Thanks.
That's a 1.2x plugin. Doubtful it even works for 1.4x.
well it seems like a small plugin in terms of the amount of code, i figured hey it might work since im in need of something like this, is there something that will do what i want for 1.4.x?
Yes a few of them. Use search.
That was really helpful.... Rolleyes
i did, that was the first thing i did, could you kindly point me to one or any of them? or is that a new paid service your offering, labrocca?

What's the point of wasting my time and yours by posting "use search" when obviously that was the first thing most would do. Obviously I didn't do it right since you were able to find what i was looking for and so helpfully told me to use search rather than pointing me in the right direction.
I need a bowl of popcorn for this one.
I try to encourage members to utilize tools available to them.

But if you really need to be shown the method.

1. Click search in toplinks.
2. Change search type to "titles only".
3. Enter "HTML" in search box.
4. Change search forums to "Releases" under Plugins and Modification.
5. You'll get results. Click them to see what's available.

Quote:or is that a new paid service you offer labrocca?

Consider that a freebie.
thanks, that wasn't so hard, i didnt do it right, but you didnt have to be rude, because that's exactly how you came off, rather than helpful.

Thanks again for the "freebie" labrocca, much appreciated.
My reply wasn't rude. It was just to the point. If on every thread I took the time to do searches and provide links I'd never get work done.
Pages: 1 2