MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Babjusi's Plug Ins etc.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Okay, so selfish may be a harsh word and I apologize for that, but why should anyone carry on sharing plugins or anything at a place they no longer participate in?
Sorry to be so called bumping this thread, but within the past day or so there's been at least three of Babjusi's post threads posted in again and all it is, is folks arguing over who has the rights for the mods/plugins, and then there's those who ask others to post or get the mods/plugins to them!

In all seriousness it's just getting ridiculous now, and once again I ask for these post threads to be closed.
(2010-07-14, 03:26 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry to be so called bumping this thread, but within the past day or so there's been at least three of Babjusi's post threads posted in again and all it is, is folks arguing over who has the rights for the mods/plugins, and then there's those who ask others to post or get the mods/plugins to them!

In all seriousness it's just getting ridiculous now, and once again I ask for these post threads to be closed.

I second this. I don't like taking business away from mybbcodes, but really, this is just sad users aren't able to respect the fact not everything is free.
As stated in our announcements about the mod sites, that whole forum will be closed and archived soon so it's not a huge issue.

In the mean time though I have closed the threads that have been bumped, please report any threads you find that get bumped.
Thanks Tim. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3