MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Free MyBB-Plugins.com Subscription
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have like 60 posts at MyBB-Plugins, does that matter or do our post have to be at console world?
I am guessing past posts will not count and it will probably have to be console world
(2010-02-17, 11:53 PM)iPod15 Wrote: [ -> ]I have like 60 posts at MyBB-Plugins, does that matter or do our post have to be at console world?

No, as expressed in the first post, your posts must be posted on Console World and old posts won't count towards this offer
Just so you know Pirata, its almost impossible to get 100 posts on there in your time period, I would recommend 50 posts. 100 is hard on that forum as it currently just isn't that active
It's impossible to get 100 posts in 10 days?
it just isn't that active, the mods have yelled at me twice for replying to a thread on the second page
(2010-02-20, 10:03 PM)ccalby Wrote: [ -> ]Just so you know Pirata, its almost impossible to get 100 posts on there in your time period, I would recommend 50 posts. 100 is hard on that forum as it currently just isn't that active

It is possible, it's been done before a lot of times. If it wasn't I wouldn't have done this.
Threads count as posts as well.

(2010-02-20, 11:14 PM)ccalby Wrote: [ -> ]it just isn't that active, the mods have yelled at me twice for replying to a thread on the second page

Because you've posted on threads from 2008
yahoo!!!! I am almost done Toungue
I am going to try this.
There is now quite a few good threads over there so it shouldn't be that hard ")
Pages: 1 2 3