MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Unapproved posts/Thread notes alert
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can someone make a plugin so it says if someone has unapproved a post, or if there is moderator notes in the thread?

It would be nice. Nothing amazing, just a small box at the top of the thread, saying that there is notes.
Given the current bugs with the approve/unapprove system I am not sure it's a good idea.

And if asked about the bugs...like when I am in admincp and it shows unapproved posts but yet none exist.
Would it be that bad of a plugin that it would do that much? (I honestly don't know)
By that much i mean mess up and create more havoc
(2010-02-17, 11:36 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]Would it be that bad of a plugin that it would do that much? (I honestly don't know)
By that much i mean mess up and create more havoc

Would you want an alert you couldn't get rid of? It would make an alert notice ineffective.
I wouldn't want notes or anything deleted, and its for each thread that has one.
If I have time Mark, I'll backport one of my new features for you? It pretty much does what you're after (and a bit more)...
Thank you so much Tomm. Take your time.
Has anyone created this plugin. It would be great if someone could. I need a explanation that only mods+ can see as to why the thread/post has been unapproved inside the unapproved post.