MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PHP Script for Task Manager: Rebuild stats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need a php script for Task Manager that runs the standard rebuild of stats script, you know, the one you have to run yourself, I want to create it as a php file for task manager to run at my desired time settings.

The reason is these forums are linked with Joomla trough Jfussion I think it's called, and everything works perfect, the only problem is the stats at the bottom don't update unless I manually rebuild the cache, and this cache is the most practical solution.

If you could post the contents of said php file in the forum message, it'd be a huge help.

Thanks so much in advance if you can help and do help. Big Grin

-VB
----------------
I <3 MyBB
Some of the rebuilds are time consuming and resource intensive. I'd hate for them to be on a task. It also shouldn't really be necessary.
(2010-02-18, 01:48 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Some of the rebuilds are time consuming and resource intensive. I'd hate for them to be on a task. It also shouldn't really be necessary.

How is rebuilding the stats every half an hour or so time consuming and resource intensive. Maybe you failed to read my request. If this is in the wrong for, would a moderator please move this topic, this is ridiculous. What a unorthodox response.
(2010-02-18, 12:40 AM)VanillaBean Wrote: [ -> ]I need a php script for Task Manager that runs the standard rebuild of stats script, you know, the one you have to run yourself.

Hi,
If you must run the stats rebuild yourself, something is wrong. In normal case you never need to update the stats manually.
Depends on the recount. If it's just stats that's fine but some recounts like threads are going to be a problem.

But really there is no need to rebuild stats every 30 mins.
(2010-02-19, 12:05 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Depends on the recount. If it's just stats that's fine but some recounts like threads are going to be a problem.

But really there is no need to rebuild stats every 30 mins.

The stats at the BOTTOM will not update because it is tied in with Joomla. What is wrong with a script updating these every 30 minutes.

I've had for the second or third time now, could someone please make a script for me.

Thank you. Undecided