MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum Team?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, is there anyway to add like lets say there user title or location under there username on the forum team page. is there anyway to do this?
Give this a go: http://community.mybboard.net/thread-627...#pid449613

Let me know if you need help with what to add to the query or template.
im just trying to add the User title like your "Swiper, no swiping. Awwww maaaan." and like my "Junior member"
Misread what you wanted to add, OK, this is line 73 of showteam.php:

$query = $db->simple_select("users", "uid, username, displaygroup, usergroup, ignorelist, hideemail, receivepms", "displaygroup IN ($groups_in) OR (displaygroup='0' AND usergroup IN ($groups_in)) OR uid IN ($users_in)", array('order_by' => 'username'));

if you use this:

$query = $db->simple_select("users", "uid, username, usertitle, displaygroup, usergroup, ignorelist, hideemail, receivepms", "displaygroup IN ($groups_in) OR (displaygroup='0' AND usergroup IN ($groups_in)) OR uid IN ($users_in)", array('order_by' => 'username'));

Then use {$user['usertitle']} in the template where you want it to go.
i added that and then added {$user['usertitle']} but it shows "There are no forum staff to be shown" on showteam.php
That error is triggered before that query is even run... are you sure the usergroup settings are set to show on the forum team page??
it was working fine before i changed the code you told me to change
ok i don't know why but like line 74 was deleted so i reuploaded a showteam.php and replaced the code with the code above and it works fine