MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: BlueShire - Light skin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Blueshire is my first light skin and It also has my first javascript embedded feature Toungue

Although I need some help before the release, I can get the javascript function to toggle and expand the content but I can't figure out how to make it collapse it when you click it again... Please help if you know how to fix this issue, thanks.

DEMO: http://sfdemo.comoj.com/forums/
(2010-02-18, 05:49 PM)Skyance Wrote: [ -> ]Blueshire is my first light skin and It also has my first javascript embedded feature Toungue

Although I need some help before the release, I can get the javascript function to toggle and expand the content but I can't figure out how to make it collapse it when you click it again... Please help if you know how to fix this issue, thanks.

DEMO: http://sfdemo.comoj.com/forums/

Very nice, the toggle works for me both ways (Firefox)
Really? I'm using firefox too and its not working both ways, but I'm glad its at least working for some people.
Wow, Calibri font actually looks horrible on GC... I might have to change that...
Toggle works for me on Firefox too. Smile

Looks good. Smile
You should display the login form by default. Because without JavaScript there is no login/register...
(2010-02-18, 07:52 PM)querschlaeger Wrote: [ -> ]You should display the login form by default. Because without JavaScript there is no login/register...

I agree. Users are going to ask how to login because they can't find the form with or without Javascript.
Are you using Javascript or jQuery?
If you are using jQuery I know how you can just hide it with jQuery, that way if Javascript is disabled it will show.
Looks awesome only not sure about the headers background. It doesnt look bad but doesn't fit in with the rest in my opinion. Anyways it looks very good already.
In my opinion, the style is too heavily rounded corners, too small font in tcat and not the best .menu.
Thanks for your concerns guys, I'll try to figure out a way to display the log in by default, maybe just drop the whole JS welcomeblock idea as it is.
Pages: 1 2