MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: User Titles will not revert back to Group when turned off
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I decided to not use the User Title (ranking) system on my board. I took out all the Titles and then went to the groups and made sure the original settings for the stars images were set correctly.

Unfortunately, only the Admin, Mods, Supermods and special groups reverted and show proper group names and stars.

The regular members and awaiting activation did not revert. I now have the User Title (rank) name under each members name and multiples of that usertitle image in place of the normal star.gif!

I checked templates, I checked the group settings. I checked the database table and it is empty - (the usertitle table)

I'm stumped. I have no idea how to revert this and I'd like to get rid of the rank images and make it use the default stars. Anyone have a clue how to fix this?
URL?
I do not know if I understand but try to remove it through the usergroups table in phpMyAdmin.
(2010-02-19, 10:51 PM)virus4 Wrote: [ -> ]I do not know if I understand but try to remove it through the usergroups table in phpMyAdmin.

Too bad in the db it is already {theme}/star.gif like it should be. And no usergroup image. Oh well.
OK problem solved.

It was a cache issue. The cache was rebuilt (again) and it seems to have cleared it out. What IS odd though is that only two groups got "hung up" like that and the others got reverted properly.