MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Scheduled Tasks won't run
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: scheduledtasks.JPG]

So I researched around here first, from the image it's clear that the "Active" ones are blue, but they're still scheduled to run on the 18th? Which was yesterday...
This has been an on-going problem, I have to manually run them.

Site is always active, so there's people there. Assuming that's what it meant when I read the site needs someone in order for the tasks to run.

Any other idea why they wouldn't run?

Thanks.
Make sure this is in your footer template:

<!-- The following piece of code allows MyBB to run scheduled tasks. DO NOT REMOVE -->{$task_image}<!-- End task image code -->
Direct copy & paste from my footer:

<br />
		        <br class="clear" />
<!-- The following piece of code allows MyBB to run scheduled tasks. DO NOT REMOVE -->{$task_image}<!-- End task image code -->
{$auto_dst_detection}
		</div>
		</div>

Also ran a search on it on all templates to ensure all themes has it included, which they do.
Is that from the footer template or the source code of your site? Can you provide us a link.
I tested a fix, and it seems to have worked, but I couldn't have done it without MattRogowski's help of course.

I put in a "Copyright" information, the information came above the "task_image" coding, as I recall, it was about the same time the Task Manager stopped working when I first put it in.

I moved it all BELOW the "task_image" coding, and it seems to be working now.
I just wanted to be sure by giving it time to run on its own.

Thanks for all the help!