MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: godlikeproductions.com and lunaticoutpost.com layout
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How did they get the mybb forum to have one forum posted on the front of the website showing all posts?
It looks like lunaticoutpost.com is using the same format as well. I love the layout of them both. (not so much the sites but the layout is what I need)

see attached file for more detail.

Huh End of Line...... Huh
To tell you the truth I don't know, you should ask them but they probably just have their index set to the thread display.

Edit: Yep, I think thats what they have done, look here http://lunaticoutpost.com/index.php
(2010-02-20, 12:18 AM)Dometheus Wrote: [ -> ]How did they get the mybb forum to have one forum posted on the front of the website showing all posts?
It looks like lunaticoutpost.com is using the same format as well. I love the layout of them both. (not so much the sites but the layout is what I need)

see attached file for more detail.

Huh End of Line...... Huh

Sorry to hear you don't like my site Dometheus.

It's pretty easy to do actually..

DirectoryIndex forumdisplay.php?fid=X

in your htaccess file. Where X = the forumid of the forum you would like to show.

The layout is based on afresh black from justin S. I modified it a lot though. There is no template that even comes close to it (afaik) The way i display pinned threads requires custom code changes. There is no plugin for that. The news column is based on a plugin from mybbsource.com which i again modified myself.