MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Yet another problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well forums were up like 2 minutes ago and now all of the sudden I see this:
Warning: require_once(/home/revoltpr/public_html/forums/inc/init.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/revoltpr/public_html/forums/global.php on line 19

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/revoltpr/public_html/forums/inc/init.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/revoltpr/public_html/forums/global.php on line 19

Please help, could my site have been attacked?
I can't claim to be an expert but here's a silly question: Are you really sure that global.php exists? I'd re-upload it just to be on the safe side. (Yes, I have spent several hours chasing a 'bug' to find the file really didn't exist...)
No the "global.php" is there, it is the file "/forums/inc/init.php" that is not seen! Wink
My forums were hacked.
It is solved in the saddest way possible...
Were you running the latest version of MyBB? I would contact your host as this sounds like a vulnerability on their end if files are being deleted. You should also go through your files and delete ANY files there that don't belong to MyBB.

That error tells me that your ./inc/init.php file has been deleted but it shouldn't do any damage, you just need to upload it again.