MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [php] and [/php] tags
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

I have problem with php & /php tags - when I've put long code between them my page width insreasing. How can I limit width of php & /php tags?
I do not know if I understand but try to globall.css in the class .codeblock to add:
width: 500px;

Instead of 500px, you can enter any other value.
Just so you know, the whole point it stretches with these is so the code doesn't break onto two lines, if it does, it may be in two lines when you try and use it, and it won't work.
tpokala Wrote:Hi,

You replied in my topic on tracers [php] & [/ php]. What I mean is that on the side as I use and I give them long and the code is not broken into lines, then the party rozjeżdża: http://www.my-oscommerce.pl/wprowadzanie....html#pid6

I can not find it. CSSA which you write. Can you write something more? I'm using the latest version mybb.

You wrote to me on PM so I answer here and you write it here.

globall.css can be found in the ACP -> Styles -> Editing your style -> up there, you globall.css -> You click on it and then select "Edit Advanced Mode" and add what I wrote earlier, can help. Big Grin
(2010-02-20, 01:34 PM)virus4 Wrote: [ -> ]You wrote to me on PM so I answer here and you write it here.

globall.css can be found in the ACP -> Styles -> Editing your style -> up there, you globall.css -> You click on it and then select "Edit Advanced Mode" and add what I wrote earlier, can help. Big Grin

Thanks, It work great!