MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Where Is The {$lang->online_counts} Template
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HI,
I am trying to find the template that has the {$lang->online_counts} layout

Thanks
Its in the portal_whosonline template, MyBB does have a search function for templates though Wink
(2010-02-20, 09:38 AM)TimB. Wrote: [ -> ]Its in the portal_whosonline template, MyBB does have a search function for templates though Wink

Hi Tim,
I already know what template the variable is in, however I need to know where to find the layout for {$lang->online_counts} is, so that I can alter it.

Thanks
There is no template, that is a language variable, go ACP > Configuration > Languages > Select language, then click edit language variables from the drop down and you should be able to find it somewhere there.... Sorry I don't know where in there though, you will just have to look.
(2010-02-20, 10:18 AM)TimB. Wrote: [ -> ]There is no template, that is a language variable, go ACP > Configuration > Languages > Select language, then click edit language variables from the drop down and you should be able to find it somewhere there.... Sorry I don't know where in there though, you will just have to look.

Perfect!!
Exactly was I was looking for.
Thanks TimB