MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin Login
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! Whenever I try to do something I keep getting asked to log back into the admin panel. I can't even create new forums. The cookie settings are correct. I did a search before asking. I did not make any modifications to the admin section. It is my only install of mybb and my first day.

Don't criticize the site, nothing is done yet, but this is my forum url:
http://the-boulevard.com/f10servers/forums/

I'm willing to throw out my admin password if someone wants to test it to see what I mean, I have a backup already that I took from phpmyadmin.
No, your cookie settings are not correct. The current cookie path is /gsp/forums/ but should be /f10servers/forums/

Nice theme by the way.
in phpmyadmin this is what it says, /f10servers/forums/
38 cookiepath Cookie Path The path which cookies are set to, we recommend se... text /f10servers/forums/ 10 7 0

am I missing something or just blind

oh, and thanks on the theme compliment Big Grin wanted something that matched the main site without having to integrate it to look the same.
The forum doesn't directly use what's in the database, it uses what's in ./inc/settings.php, and /gsp/forums/ is in settings.php. If you edit the correct value into settings.php it'll work, or just delete settings.php and it'll regenerate itself using the values from the database.
Oh... that's what I thought... Angel Haha thanks a lot!
MattRogowski Wrote:Nice theme by the way.

I agree,quite nice site you have there Smile

Good luck!!