MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Dang Computer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Introduction: Me and my friend made Dang Computer to find and collaborate with a bunch of other computer nerds like us to make sure we're not alone in this world. Our first Dang Computer site was hosted on Forumotion, then we converted to MyBBnew. We began expanding so much, we went to hosting our own MyBB forum. We did it because we were expanding, but now we're dying. So please join and be active with us!

http://www.dangcomputer.zxq.net/
Looks a bit empty, maybe post some starting threads?
You have mods with 0 posts. You have 19 members 12 of which are staff. You have 28 forums in 9 categories on JUST the first page. You have 68 forums TOTAL. Regular members can see the Moderator Forums category. You ASK people to be active. You're using one of the most common themes out there. Your using free web hosting. Your XHTML valid link doesn't validate. What, the, <snip>.
You don't need any mods. With so little posts and members, you really don't need 12 staff members. But if you really need some help, get a maximum of 3 mods. No more. And start posting a lot.
Get some fresh, original content. People will eventually join.
Well, we had a lot more posts and members in MyBBNew, and I will degrade some of the mods
Ask the owner of MyBBNew for backups.
It takes like 5 mins to load for me, and i have a pretty fast connection.
(2010-02-21, 12:19 AM)Devilson Wrote: [ -> ]It takes like 5 mins to load for me, and i have a pretty fast connection.
+1, the server is extremely slow.
[Image: 723760059.png]
(2010-02-21, 01:23 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-02-21, 12:19 AM)Devilson Wrote: [ -> ]It takes like 5 mins to load for me, and i have a pretty fast connection.
+1, the server is extremely slow.
[Image: 723760059.png]

Wow my connection is not that fast.
Pretty much follow what everyone above has said... and personally, i don't think your forum will work - but good luck anyway.
Pages: 1 2