MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [tutorial] Add a view my posts or threads link to your welcome block
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Its useful for your members to quickly view all their threads or posts so they can keep track of replies so this tutorial will show you how to easily add a link in your welcome block (where it says "View today's posts" and "Private messages") to these searches.

Firstly open the header_welcomeblock_member template by going:
ACP > Templates & Styles > Templates > Select template > Header templates > header_welcomeblock_member

To add a "View my threads" link add the following code to the bottom of the header_welcomeblock_member template:
| <a href="search.php?action=finduserthreads&uid={$mybb->user['uid']}">View my threads</a>

To add a "View my posts" link add the following code to the bottom of the header_welcomeblock_member template:
| <a href="search.php?action=finduser&uid={$mybb->user['uid']}">View my posts</a>

You can change the "View my posts" and "View my threads" in the code to something else if you prefer.
This is awesome. Thanks a lot!
Pretty useful. Thanks Tim.
very cool is it possible to add

Active posts

greatings and thanks
Would be even nicer if one could use language variables instead of fixed link texts "my posts/my threads".
Would it be possible to bypass the search redirect popup with these codes?
I really think that View My Threads should be a feature in 1.6.
I figured this out myself :3

It is awesome Toungue
It was so easy and so helpful by you . Thanks so much .
Thanks a Lot For This Great Tutorial........
Pages: 1 2