MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Opinions Please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm finally updating these themes to 1.4 as I've recently been getting quite a few requests for it plus I've got some free time time. Can I get peoples opinions? I don't have much plans to change the theme that much as well if people are requesting it to be updated I suppose they would want it the same but I've gone ahead and done some few minor changes. Most of the theme is working fine now got rid of the vB Header, I will also change the buttons plus the tcat image needs to change so it matches the header.

http://hortorian.com/mybbtest/
great xD

your forum is pretty
(2010-02-21, 03:26 PM)Walkman 5.0 Wrote: [ -> ]great xD

your forum is pretty

Cheers

Any other opinions?
Nice theme. May I know what is the "Forum Announcements" in the forum legend section?
(2010-02-23, 06:09 PM)RateU Wrote: [ -> ]Nice theme. May I know what is the "Forum Announcements" in the forum legend section?

Yer that was apart of a custom box that was on the theme. It use to work with an old plugin for MyBB 1.2. Its kinda pointless but I do have plans to use it though.
Oh, great. So, you have custom forum legend. May I give my opinion? I think the "i" sign in the Forum Announcements legend is a bit hard to see. I mean, when the first time I see that image, I didn't notice that the sign is "i". That's just my opinion. Maybe it is good when browsing in the different resolution?
(2010-02-23, 06:22 PM)RateU Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, great. So, you have custom forum legend. May I give my opinion? I think the "i" sign in the Forum Announcements legend is a bit hard to see. I mean, when the first time I see that image, I didn't notice that the sign is "i". That's just my opinion. Maybe it is good when browsing in the different resolution?

Yer I plan on changing that so its more visible.
This is not the best shade of red (hurts the eyes). In addition, the log jagged font, the search engine is simple inputs (not modified graphically) and in addition placed in the wrong part of the header. In addition, there is a shabby little background of the container and visible images of groups.

Rating: 3.5 / 10
(2010-02-23, 06:39 PM)virus4 Wrote: [ -> ]This is not the best shade of red (hurts the eyes). In addition, the log jagged font, the search engine is simple inputs (not modified graphically) and in addition placed in the wrong part of the header. In addition, there is a shabby little background of the container and visible images of groups.

Rating: 3.5 / 10

Okay take you opinion on board it is an old theme which back in the day I weren't a good designer. I'm updating it (So the red will have to stay).

How would you place the search box top right seems good plus I'll also make changes to that soon which will make it blend in with the theme.

The background I can agree is a little shabby (Was a temp solution).

I don't understand what you mean by "visible images of groups"?
UPS!

Chodziło mi o ikony, wyłączony, offlock. Smile