MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] MyBBZeRO NBlue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Theme: MyBBZeRO NBlue
Author: ZeRQ
Description: This theme designed by ZeRQ for MyBB 1.4

[Image: 12451-1266747700-4.thumb.PNG]

[Image: download.png] Download at MyBB Mods
Amazing Soni! Although I would suggest making the little bar at the top a bit more appealing. If it was more appealing, I would defenatly use this.
I don't like it at all. The header looks okay, but then you have childish on/off icons that don't fit. There also needs to be more padding in the welcomeblock. Also, use your own background. Don't steal from Afresh.
lol that's nice ^^ keep up the good work
(2010-02-21, 06:21 PM)computergeek67 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't like it at all. The header looks okay, but then you have childish on/off icons that don't fit. There also needs to be more padding in the welcomeblock. Also, use your own background. Don't steal from Afresh.

If you look at the demo hide95 posted, it's just Afresh and the MyBB Community Forum theme.
Actually, it's a wannabe vB 4.0.x theme seems they used afresh as a base, though.
(2010-02-21, 06:36 PM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, it's a wannabe vB 4.0.x theme seems they used afresh as a base, though.

Ah, now I see it.
(2010-02-21, 06:32 PM)Joshee Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-02-21, 06:21 PM)computergeek67 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't like it at all. The header looks okay, but then you have childish on/off icons that don't fit. There also needs to be more padding in the welcomeblock. Also, use your own background. Don't steal from Afresh.

If you look at the demo hide95 posted, it's just Afresh and the MyBB Community Forum theme.

I didn't notice that before.
It clearly says "RIPPED". Just look at it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4