MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: install forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
please tell me how to install this forum on ubuntu 9.10 please give me a full instructions
Same as all other installations... [Wiki: Installing] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)
(2010-02-21, 03:28 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Same as all other installations... [Wiki: Installing] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)
yes but what files i need to upload or?
As it says in the Documentation that comes with MyBB, and the next Wiki page after that one, you need to contents of the Upload folder.
you just need to install it the same as you install any other forum mybb work the same everywhere
(2010-02-21, 03:41 PM)ShinyBlade Wrote: [ -> ]you just need to install it the same as you install any other forum mybb work the same everywhere
i dont understand please i have downloaded gzip folder waht to do and how to do?i have unzip folder then ?
Just put the files inside the Upload folder in whatever folder they'd need to go to access them via the internet, the web docs folder. Not knowing exactly how you're set up, we can't tell you exactly where that is. Is this on your localhost, do you have a normal host...??
(2010-02-21, 04:33 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Just put the files inside the Upload folder in whatever folder they'd need to go to access them via the internet, the web docs folder. Not knowing exactly how you're set up, we can't tell you exactly where that is. Is this on your localhost, do you have a normal host...??
one question when i click upload files it says you must login on but i ahve already put my username and password what to do
Login to what??
(2010-02-21, 08:22 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Login to what??
You must be logged in to upload files.
You must have cookies enabled to log in to MyBB Wiki.
Pages: 1 2