MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: labrocca is responsible
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My opinion is that it is responsible labrocca for a part of it MyBB has so many people who use it. Many of us saw on his site how many good MyBB is. I want to thank him for everything that is done. Some of you will ask now what is he doing for you, I learned a lot from him as a person and as a web master.
Labrocca is not the only one. There are lot's of users which are promoting MyBB in various ways, plus let's not forget the developers. Who wouldn't be responsible to promoting software if it makes him money. Also can you guys (the MyBB staff) make some promotional material? Like buttons and banners?
I'm not tolding that he was the only one, but he did much.
Dude why do you keep making these lame suck up threads on all the big forums. You just keep making threads about him on the support Forums and now also on MyBBoard? Seriously cut it out you are literary harassing him.
Zomaian there is word on forums and not about him.If you are interested in this do not read and leave such comments.
(2010-02-21, 06:04 PM)eXPerience-SW Wrote: [ -> ]Zomaian there is word on forums and not about him.If you are interested in this do not read and leave such comments.
Well eXPerience I disagree with your statement above even if it's poorly written and does not make sense. You probably believe you are doing a favor for him by posting on multiple forums how good he is and that he brought MyBB to the next level which I don't disagree with but if people would be doing that for me (not that it will happen soon) I would be kind of annoyed after a while.

Also seriously learn to spell because now you are telling me that their are words on forums (duh) and that if I am interested in this (whatever that may be) I should not read it and leave a comment.

Anyways I am done. Sorry for nagging or offending anyone Wink.
English is not my native language. I will not to quarrel with you, I just wanted to thank him, and that's it.
itt: Labrocca lovers

(i do <3 but he's not the only one, nervo does a great job too)
(2010-02-21, 06:26 PM)eXPerience-SW Wrote: [ -> ]English is not my native language. I will not to quarrel with you, I just wanted to thank him, and that's it.
I understand, sorry for being so harsh Angel. By the way English isn't my first language to so I make sometimes some silly spelling or grammar mistakes to Toungue.
Glas I didnt said he was only responsible for this or that only he has such a good job. I just told him thanks and he is really good man.
Pages: 1 2