MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Reputation Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I try to give Reputation to people and it doesn't work I press Rate and nothing happens it doesnt respond how do I stop this?
It'll open a popup window, make sure it's not in your task bar (i.e. in the row of open programs down by the Start menu) and just isn't showing on your screen, and make sure you haven't got any popup blockers that might be blocking it.
(2010-02-22, 10:33 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]It'll open a popup window, make sure it's not in your task bar (i.e. in the row of open programs down by the Start menu) and just isn't showing on your screen, and make sure you haven't got any popup blockers that might be blocking it.

It works with Internet explorer but not FirefoxUndecided
Then there must be something in Firefox blocking it. Any popup blockers??
(2010-02-22, 10:54 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Then there must be something in Firefox blocking it. Any popup blockers??

No I got a new update today though.
Go though the settings and make sure there's nothing there to block it. The fact it works in IE says it's not a problem with the forum.
A forum link and a test account would help.