MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Strange Problem. | on top of the page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have strange problem. theres a | on top of my thread display. at the very top, above the header tabs.

i have attached a screenshot. this doesnt appear on index.php or other directory. but shows on thread display and post display window.

i have checked the templates but dont seem to find | anywhere. also checked the source but dont know which one corresponds to |.

thank you.

[attachment=17440]
It doesn't show for me, have you resolved this?
Shows for me, you have a double title tag:

<title></title>|<title>Off the Pitch</title>

I only see it in forums so check the forumdisplay template.
this is my forumdisplay template. i dont see any | in this template.Huh
<html><head><title>{$mybb->settings['bbname']} - {$foruminfo['name']} </title>{$headerinclude}{$rssdiscovery}<script type="text/javascript"><!--	lang.no_new_posts = "{$lang->no_new_posts}";	lang.click_mark_read = "{$lang->click_mark_read}";// --></script></head><body>{$header}{$moderatedby}{$usersbrow[quote]sing}{$rules}{$subforums}{$threadslist}{$footer}</body></html>
Are you sure you're editing the right template set?? This is in the source code of the page you printscreened:

<!-- start: forumdisplay --> 
<html xml:lang="en" lang="en" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> 
<head> 
<title></title>|<title>Off the Pitch</title> 
<!-- start: headerinclude -->
Oh right, it only displays on the thread display page, I do see it.
yes. thats the threaddisplay template. but i dont see | over there?

could it be on other templates? i checked header and index. but dont see there either.
Your forum is haunted dude. Toungue

Joking aside, if you cant find it in the templates, check the plugins you have. I've seen odd things inserted from plugins.
the last plugin i installed was gamesection. but havent used it. its installed but not activated. can that be causing this problem?
i deleted {$mybb->settings['bbname']} - {$foruminfo['name']} from forumdisplay. and i guess its resolved now. dont see the | on top of the page.