MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: cant install
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i have uploaded files & changed files permission but when i try to install get 403 forbidden access useing windows 2003 server
Why not look at the Stickys before you post??
dont have any errors in log files and cant access acp to see list
are you having trouble go daddy thats who my web site is with but i host it on my server 03 box
If the CHMODs are default, 755 for folders and 644 for files, ask your host if they know anything. mod_security usually only affects the ACP but some people have had problems in the installer too.
ok i can get to the install dir tree if i click on anything with .php it says 404 page can not be displayed why dose it come up in a list dir veiw
(2010-02-23, 11:11 PM)kennyl Wrote: [ -> ]ok i can get to the install dir tree if i click on anything with .php it says 404 page can not be displayed why dose it come up in a list dir veiw

im also using a server 2003 windows ( did you disable IIS ) ???

If you disable IIS you won't have any problems
finally got it but it says i dont have any data base extenions installed
& cant write inc/settings.php it has read write permissions ant ideas
got it all now except for no data base extenions how do i install them
MyBBMyBB Installation Wizard
Welcome
License Agreement
Requirements Check
Database Configuration
Table Creation
Data Insertion
Theme Installation
Board Configuration
Administrator User
Finish Setup
Requirements CheckBefore you can install MyBB, we must check that you meet the minimum requirements for installation.

Requirements Check
Requirements
PHP Version: 5.2.12
Supported DB Extensions: None

Supported Translation Extensions: iconv
PHP XML Extensions: Installed
Configuration File Writable: Writable
Settings File Writable: Writable
Cache Directory Writable: Writable
File Uploads Directory Writable: Writable
Avatar Uploads Directory Writable: Writable

Error
The MyBB Requirements check failed due to the reasons below. MyBB installation cannot continue because you did not meet the MyBB requirements. Please correct the errors below and try again:

MyBB requires one or more suitable database extensions to be installed. Your server reported that none were available.

MyBB © 2002-2010 MyBB Group

what do i do now?
is a dedicated server or vps windows server that your using ?
(2010-02-24, 04:04 AM)technoman Wrote: [ -> ]is a dedicated server or vps windows server that your using ?

its my own server dedicated
(2010-02-24, 10:40 AM)kennyl Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-02-24, 04:04 AM)technoman Wrote: [ -> ]is a dedicated server or vps windows server that your using ?

its my own server dedicated

its only running this web site i am building not useing it for anything else
Pages: 1 2