MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Teen Hot Spot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
On February 22, 2010, at approximately 4:45 PM, Central Standard Time, I created a new website. This new website is a teen support and discussion community, known as Teen Hot Spot. Teen Hot Spot is divided into 11 different categories and 2 sub-categories, below is a list of the categories, along with descriptions. Teen Hot Spot is a non-judgemental community (except for "The Judgemental Forum"), which means you can't just go off and harass someone because of their beliefs, how they look, how they think, or any other reason. We have a nice community of members and an elite staff that will neutralize all so called "trolls" and their spammer counter-parts. The URL to Teen Hot Spot is: http://www.teenhotspot.co.cc/

Teen
The teen category is split into two separate categories, high school and junior high school. This is the main category and houses the majority of the board's discussions.

Teen Hot Spot
This category is for discussion, support, feedback, and announcements regarding the website.

College
This category is for discussions regarding college and universities.

Bussiness
All discussions regarding the private sector belong in this category.

Government
Discussions regarding the public sector belong here.

Tech
Discussions for computers and other technology.

Science
The latest scientific and technological discoveries and inventions are discussed here.

Cold War
Discussions regarding the Cold War and the former Soviet Union are discussed here. From the capture of Berlin, to the Sino-Soviet split, to Sputnik, to the fall of the Berlin Wall, to the dissolution of the Soviet Union.

Local
The local category contains a number of forums for major cities across the United States, Canada, and other countries.

Schools
A handful of schools support Teen Hot Spot and have opted into getting their own forum with us.

Specialized Forums
Forums for LGBT, the disabled, freemasons, and other special interest groups have their own forums here.
You have like 40 forums, yet only like 3 posts and 4 members. No custom themes. No mods. Nothing.

Try again later.
(2010-02-23, 03:26 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]You have like 40 forums, yet only like 3 posts and 4 members. No custom themes. No mods. Nothing.

Try again later.

Dude, I'm not even done making it yet. I only have one forum left to add. Then tomorrow I'll try and find out how to edit settings.
As has already been said far too many forums, and what has the Cold War got to do with today's teens? That one sure strikes me as an odd forum to have for such a forum theme (teens).

At least add some content to it, get a free theme (or create your own) for it and create a banner.
(2010-02-23, 03:57 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]As has already been said far too many forums, and what has the Cold War got to do with today's teens? That one sure strikes me as an odd forum to have for such a forum theme (teens).

At least add some content to it, get a free theme (or create your own) for it and create a banner.

Ahem, it has less forums than our competitors.
Look at LiveWire, TeenHut, Student.com, they have like 200 forums.
(2010-02-23, 03:50 AM)kevin1gamer Wrote: [ -> ]Dude, I'm not even done making it yet. I only have one forum left to add. Then tomorrow I'll try and find out how to edit settings.
Sorry, I posted my above post while you were making this reply.

If this is the case, then don't bother posting here until it's complete, stop wasting other folks' time!!!
(2010-02-23, 03:57 AM)kevin1gamer Wrote: [ -> ]Ahem, it has less forums than our competitors.

Your competitors!!! With the Membership count that each of them have, who are you trying to kid.......If your goals are to challenge forums the likes of the links you've posted above, sorry to burst your bubble here, but I'd suggest giving up and trying to come up with something more original for a forum idea.
(2010-02-23, 03:59 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-02-23, 03:50 AM)kevin1gamer Wrote: [ -> ]Dude, I'm not even done making it yet. I only have one forum left to add. Then tomorrow I'll try and find out how to edit settings.
Sorry, I posted my above post while you were making this reply.

If this is the case, then don't bother posting here until it's complete, stop wasting other folks' time!!!
(2010-02-23, 03:57 AM)kevin1gamer Wrote: [ -> ]Ahem, it has less forums than our competitors.

Your competitors!!! With the Membership count that each of them have, who are you trying to kid.......If your goals are to challenge forums the likes of the links you've posted above, sorry to burst your bubble here, but I'd suggest giving up and trying to come up with something more original for a forum idea.

It's done now.

p.s.
lol don't be such a n00b
Get a better domain plus a theme mate.

Anything is possible lufbra. I'm getting ******* annoyed with the amount of people who try and put people down in the showcase forum. If your gonna give feedback atleast be constructive instead of just jiving at people.
(2010-02-23, 05:11 PM)Jag100 Wrote: [ -> ]Anything is possible lufbra. I'm getting ******* annoyed with the amount of people who try and put people down in the showcase forum. If your gonna give feedback atleast be constructive instead of just jiving at people.

I have to agree with you there. There are members who seem to enjoy putting peope down, not just in the showcase forum but the chit-chat as well.
Some people need a reality check though. Why showcase something when you have nothing to show. I'd also suggest a name change, you'll never show up in Google with the current name, I daresay people looking for hot teens want something other than this forum.
Pages: 1 2 3