MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My Youtube Plugin is not working !!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My Youtube Plugin is not working !!!!
plz check this screenshot & try to trace the problem,

[Image: 24l26av.jpg]

this error is coming on all youtube videos
I have tried different versions of My Youtube Plugin ,
but the situation is same !!!
I have noticed that this problem comes only in Mozila firefox ..
Just use the embed code for the video from youtube's site.. it's their!! that's what it's for!!
I have never seen a need for a youtube plugin.. kind of stupid if you ask me.
Just make sure you have HTML enabled in the forum you're posting the vids in on your board.
Only use the HTML code that is not the best idea. You can create MyCode, which will replace the HTML code generated by YouTube and use the finished plugin: http://translate.google.pl/translate?u=h...=&ie=UTF-8
(2010-02-26, 01:33 PM)littleg Wrote: [ -> ]Just use the embed code for the video from youtube's site.. it's their!! that's what it's for!!
I have never seen a need for a youtube plugin.. kind of stupid if you ask me.
Just make sure you have HTML enabled in the forum you're posting the vids in on your board.

how can we enable HTML in posts..??
virus4 Wrote:Only use the HTML code that is not the best idea.
What? Bullcrap!! Better tell that to this website and 95% of the rest of the internet. What the hell do you think it's for? Maybe you are hiding something and don't like the refer clicks? Your not making any sense!

Azizone05 Wrote:how can we enable HTML in posts..??
Go to your acp, then Forum Management and Edit Forum Settings.
[Image: 2ngrlt1.png]

You will see this
[Image: 9st6y9.png]

Make sure "Yes, allow HTML in posts" is checked.
That's all you need set for the forum you want html. Now your members can just use the embed code from youtube as is should be. Also any other websites embed code can now be used on your board. Your members will also have clickable links in the forum when posting.. just like here. Nice and easy for everyone.
Thanks A Lot brother..